Our turnkey contract manufacturing capabilities range from liquid and dry blending to filling manufactured components. Filling capabilities include bottles, jars, bags, containers, squeeze tubes, super sacks, packets and stick packs with assembly into retail boxes and displays. We can apply pressure sensitive labeling for bottles, jars, containers, and tubes. Printed shrink labeling and component screen printing is also available. A true “one stop shop” integrated and consolidated to meet all your product, packaging production, and assembly needs from start to finish.
Our filling capabilities range from semi to fully automatic pressurized variable speed lines. Pressurized tanks in clean room environments enable consistent quality from start to finish with efficient set up time reducing scrap and cost.
Our versatility allows us to provide you with the full potential for the production and assembly of retail, membership store, and institutional packaging.
Our contract filling supplier
base certifications include:
- Registration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Registered food processor with State of California Department of Health Services Food and Drug Branch
- Certified Organic food processor/handler with Quality Assurance International
- Certified Gluten Free with GFCO
- Provides the ability to produce Kosher products
- Audited for GMP/Food Safety